NEW THIS YEAR!
You can purchase a Cougar Day Ticket
and your ticket number will be entered into our New Car Drawing on Friday, October 15, 2021, at halftime of the Goodpasture vs Davidson Academy football game. The drawing will be a New 2022 Trailblazer! Ticket Information$100
* one ticket and your ticket number will be entered in the drawing for the new car.
* ticket allows for TWO people to enter the Goodpasture vs Davidson Academy football game on Friday, October 15th.
* If you have a student currently enrolled at Goodpasture, then this also includes the activities during the school day for your student.
* YOU MUST HAVE THE TICKET FOR GAME ENTRY.
If you are a parent of a current Goodpasture student, then your $100 purchase will also include your name to be entered ONE additional time for the tuition credit drawing. $200
* THREE tickets and the ticket numbers will be entered in the drawing for a new car.
* tickets include an entry for two people per ticket into the Goodpasture vs Davidson Academy football game on Friday, October 15th.
* If you have a student currently enrolled at Goodpasture, then this also includes the activities during the school day for your student. YOU MUST HAVE THE TICKET FOR ENTRY.
If you are a parent of a current Goodpasture student, your $200 purchase will also include your name to be entered THREE additional times for the tuition credit drawing. Want to donate more?
Then please email James Dillard, GCS Director of Development, for additional ticket information and prices, or click HERE
for additional options. email@example.comHow do I purchase tickets?
Please click HERE
for the Cougar Day Ticket form. You may pay for tickets with cash, a check made out to Goodpasture, or our school Venmo account @Goodpasture-Christian-School. If you would like to use a credit or debit card, please call Ashley Knipfer at 615-868-2600 ext 210. You may also call James Dillard for additional ticket assistance at 615-868-2600 ext 237.Checks may be mailed to:
Goodpasture Christian School
c/o James Dillard
619 W. Due West Avenue
Madison, TN 37115Who can buy a ticket?
Do I have to have a student at Goodpasture in order to buy at Cougar Day Ticket? No.RULES
1. It is unlawful for a (501(c)(3) or 501(c)(19) organization's employees, officers, board of directors, or functional equivalent to purchase a ticket or win any prize.
2. An event shall be managed, conducted, and operated only by the bona fide directors, officers, or employees of the organization.
3. Persons under the age of eighteen (18) are expressly prohibited from selling or purchasing tickets and similar records for charitable activities.
4. The winner will be drawn at Goodpasture Christian School on Friday, October 15, 2021, during the halftime of the GCS vs DA football game. If the game is canceled for any reason, then the winner will be drawn live on the Goodpasture Christian School Facebook page at 8:00 pm on Friday, October 15, 2021.
5. Donations will be collected for tickets until Friday, October 15, 2021, at 7:00 pm. At that time, no additional tickets will be released for collecting donations.
6. Winner does not have to be present to win. If the winner is not in person at the time of drawing, the winner will be contacted by Monday, October 18, 2021.
7. By rule, at least 1,000 tickets must be sold in order to draw for the new car. If a minimum of 1,000 tickets are not sold, then the drawing will be for a cash prize of 25% of the money donated for the Cougar Day Tickets.