Welcome to our Cougar Day Online Auction!THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED!!! The bidding will now end on Thursday, October 22nd, 5:30 pm! THERE WILL BE A "SOFT CLOSE" AT 5:30 PM.
Due to Covid-19, we are unable to have our traditional Cougar Day this fall. In place of our annual Cougar Day, we are having an online auction for some of our most popular items!What items are available on the online auction?
* Kindergarten Graduation reserved seats
* Elementary Christmas play 2nd and 3rd row reserved seats
* Spring Musical reserved seats
* 5th and 6th grade play reserved seats
* Rock Star parking
* School President for a day
* First in Line for lower school dismissal
* Upper School Sweats for a week
* Bench Pass for Varsity Cougars & Lady Cougars Basketball
... and so much more! There are 20 items on the list!
What items are being sold? Click on the link below to see them all!http://bit.ly/GCSonlineAuctionItemsHow do you participate?Register
- you will need to register with Bill Colson AuctionBid
- once you register you will be able to bid on itemsAlerts
- you will get alerts on the items you are bidding on so you know when to go back and place a higher bidEnds
- the online auction will end on Thursday, October 22nd at 5:30 pm
How do you register?
Click on the link below. http://bit.ly/GCSauction2020
Once you click on the link, locate the "register to bid" button that will be in the center of your screen with a picture of a small gavel. You will need to register as a new bidder. Once you have registered, you will be ready to place your bids!NOTE
When registering as a new bidder, you will be required to enter a payment method during your registration process. Please note that you WILL NOT BE CHARGED through the online auction site by Colson Auctions. Once the online auction has closed on THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22nd, at 5:30 pm
, Goodpasture will be notified of the winning bids for each item. All winning bids will need to come to the Administration Office at Goodpasture Christian School to make payment and pick up your item(s). Payments will be made directly to GCS in the form of cash, check, or credit card, starting Tuesday, October 27th.
Goodpasture Christian School
619 West Due West Avenue
Madison, TN 37115
If you have any questions about the online auction, please contact James Dillard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-852-0356.